To phone us directly, ring 020 7929 4883
This number is answered by the reception for both Capital Aesthetics and The Glass House, our sister company.
To ask for a Ringback or to send an Email, click here
Addresses and directionsThe Glass House4 Bulls Head Passage (off Gracechurch St)London EC3V 1LUTel: 020 7929 4883 (Glass House Reception)
- Capital Aesthetics Clinic shares a clinic our sister business The Glass House, just off Gracechurch St EC3
- At Gracechurch St look for Marks & Spencer on the corner of Fenchurch St.
- At Marks & Spencers walk another 50m till you see Robert Dyas Ironmongers on the corner of Bulls Head Passage.
- Turn into the passage and The Glass House is 30m along on the left.At The Glass House go to Reception
For a Google map of the general area click here
Nearest Tubes & Trains
- From Bank Tube leave by Exit 5 (Cornhill/Lombard St)E or Exit 6 (Lombard Street) – Don’t take the other exits or you’ll get lost! Walk along the length of Lombard St (200m) till you get to Gracechurch St (M&S is opposite). Turn left onto Gracechurch St.
- From Monument Tube turn left out of main entrance and walk straight up Gracechurch St, past M&S on the corner of Fenchurch St.
- Mainline stations of Liverpool St, Fenchurch St, Cannon St and London Bridge are not far away.