To ask for a Ringback or to send an Email – click here
To phone us directly – ring 020 7929 4883
This number is answered by the reception for both Capital Aesthetics and The Glass House, our sister company.
Addresses and directionsThe Glass House4 Bulls Head Passage (off Gracechurch St)London EC3V 1LUTel: 020 7929 4883 (Glass House Reception)
- Capital Aesthetics Clinic shares a clinic our sister business The Glass House, just off Gracechurch St EC3
- At Gracechurch St look for Marks & Spencer on the corner of Fenchurch St.
- At Marks & Spencers walk another 50m till you see Robert Dyas Ironmongers on the corner of Bulls Head Passage.
- Turn into the passage and The Glass House is 30m along on the left.At The Glass House go to Reception
For a Google map of the general area click here
Nearest Tubes & Trains
- From Bank Tube leave by Exit 5 (Cornhill/Lombard St)E or Exit 6 (Lombard Street) – Don’t take the other exits or you’ll get lost! Walk along the length of Lombard St (200m) till you get to Gracechurch St (M&S is opposite). Turn left onto Gracechurch St.
- From Monument Tube turn left out of main entrance and walk straight up Gracechurch St, past M&S on the corner of Fenchurch St.
- Mainline stations of Liverpool St, Fenchurch St, Cannon St and London Bridge are not far away